Pre-Sales/Marketing Summer Internship
TAB GmbH specializes in digital media advertising and advertising agency sales. As a growing start-up and fully backed by VC’s and large media companies, TAB’s positioning as a mobile-first media partner helps companies in several verticals such as gaming, e-commerce, and lifestyle apps scale and grow. With over 100 global partners on three different continents, we are able to utilize our expertise in digital advertising, media buying, and direct publisher traffic to yield billions of impressions daily.
TAB is looking for a qualified intern to join our Sales/Marketing/Advertising team, who can participate in the initial stages of the sales process. The Pre-Sales/Marketing intern will help the sales teams on a global scale to identify ideal partners that would benefit from utilizing TAB’s products and services in digital media advertising. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of digital media advertising. Specifically, this internship will provide an understanding of digital advertising terminology, social media, prospecting and business development, campaign management, and marketing/PR.
Pre-Sales/Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the email distribution of marketing materials
- Support the regional sales team by identifying prospective partnership leads and enter contact information into CRM database
- Act as a coordination point for lead generation to support the pre-sales process
- Create processes for sharing and distributing sales leads and contact information internally
- Evaluate partnership potential for TAB’s already existing client database
- Perform competitor analysis on competitors’ marketing and sales materials
- Assist in various marketing initiatives by managing and enhancing social media, blogs, and etc.
- Assist with preparation of trade shows by helping to research and coordinate logistical activities for TAB’s events
- Research industry trends and perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- The candidate must be an undergraduate or graduate student who is majoring in sales, marketing or advertising.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with extensive knowledge of web and social media.
- The candidate must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Additionally, Photoshop and the ability to do minor graphic design work is a major plus.
- The candidate must be able to legally work as an intern in the United States, or allowed to intern through your educational institution.
Compensation & Hours
This is an unpaid internship. TAB will provide a stipend for meals while working and transportation costs. The intern must be eligible to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Your advantages when joining TAB
- Competitive salary
- Young, motivated, and international team to work with
- Rapidly growing start-up in one of the fastest growing industries
- High opportunity to grow as a professional
- Health benefits are available
- Potential to travel to various geos and trade shows
- Ability to impact a growing company
- Coffee and healthy snacks provided