The largest B2B conference in mobile industry of South Korea
MAX Summit is a conference that merges the Korean mobile ecosystem with the industry’s best specialists and solutions all in one place. As you might know we have recently expanded to Seoul (read about our new office here), so naturally we were excited to attend this event. After the first MAX Summit in 2015, it grew every year, becoming the largest scale domestic Ad Tech conference and the largest B2B conference in mobile industry of South Korea.
MAX SUMMIT 2018 HIGHLIGHTS:
- 2 large stages hosted talks on global marketing, mobile fraud prevention and interest-based marketing (YouTube and other content creation platforms). The talks were all led by industry leaders and provided new information.
- TAB met another Berlin based company that opened an office in South Korea. It was great to see other companies expanding to Asia.
- Valuable expert panels with Q&A from industry players & key hands-on-worker based speakers.
- MAX Summit brought together around 300+ participants from every major digital advertising company in South Korea (ad networks, agencies, clients, analytics, retargeting companies, content creators/influencers, branding, etc.). Some of the notable sponsors were Mobidays, TAB, 0.8L and Kochava.
- The event not only focused on the trends and future of the mobile industry but touched on the issues that are prevalent in the digital advertising landscape this year.
TAB is looking forward to continuing widening our operations in Asia and attending more events!