Highlights from Europe’s largest student-organized event
EBSpreneurship Forum is Europe’s largest student-organized event for entrepreneurs, startups and investors. Every autumn, a team of 30 students from EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht, organizes a congress with workshops, panel discussions and speeches of inspiring entrepreneurs, one of which was Matthias Lesch, Founder & CEO of TAB. Each year the audience includes over 500 participants, and over 100 investors and founders.
Are you particularly looking for a chance to build a network, get inspiration or even take a first step to develop your own idea? Then this event might be for you. We have collected TAB’s highlights from EBSpreneurship Forum 2017.
Building brand awareness among young professionals, students, investors and founders.
- Speaker opportunity for Matthias Lesch on "10 Entrepreneurial Success Factors of building a $20m+ business in under 18 months". Seeing the audience taking pictures and asking questions during and after the presentation showed good feedback and interest.
Meeting internship seekers through set-up applications and interviews. TAB was pleasantly surprised with the preparation of students from the first year of studies and their professionalism at handling interviews.
Investment and cooperation opportunities by meeting other companies, networking with similar minded and industry related professionals.
- Exhibiting in the "EBSpreneurship Village" among other companies and networking with students.
Matthias Lesch giving a presentation "10 Entrepreneurial Success Factors
of building a 20m+ business in under 18 months".
Benefits for students:
- Diverse industries - companies like TAB, Metro and Daimler.
- Networking with fellow students, job seekers, companies, investors and founders.
- Participating in panels, workshops, speeches and one-on-one interviews with companies.
- "Pitch idea challenge" where students could discuss their idea in front of a jury with a chance of becoming a highlight and winning prizes from the EBSpreneurship Forum.
- "Hackathon" in cooperation with Merkurist where 45 participants got the chance to present their ideas and visions for the future and compete in Fin-Tec and Media-Tec Challenge.
Enjoying a photo booth with props at the EBSpreneurship Forum 2017 Village.
EBSpreneurship Forum had a friendly atmosphere where students meet possible future opportunities. The students were career-oriented and eager to learn. TAB had a great time discussing our field of work as well as connecting with possible future employees and interns.
Check out our dmexco 2017 highlights!